Paediatrics – Margit Medical Center
Our pediatric clinic can be visited by parents with their child in any situation where they feel they need the advice and help of a specialist. Whether it's prevention, annual screenings or vaccinations, or diseases.
Sometimes, in the case of an illness, it is not the children who report the problem directly, but - especially in very young children - the parent notices a change that may indicate a problem or illness. This can be, for example, a drastic change in the response to sounds and touch in babies, or a sudden and significant change in appetite in older children.
Children’s evolving bodies often encounter new infections at different stages of their lives, especially when they enter a new community. Their immune systems are constantly defending against these, so they develop and strengthen. However, a specialist has to investigate the background of the complaints if necessary, because children's bodies are also more fragile than adults, so they need treatment specifically tailored to their needs.
In our pediatrics, of course, we place great emphasis on professional care as well as creating a soothing atmosphere for both children and parents.
What belongs to a pediatrician?
- Extreme fever, febrile spasm
- Dizziness, headache, malaise, weakness
- Loss of appetite
- Allergy complaints
- Vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal cramps
- Persistent cough, shortness of breath, asthma complaints
- Allergies, rashes, blisters
- Skin discoloration, insect bites
- Common febrile illness, etc.
- Annual screenings, vaccinations, counseling
What happens during the consultation, examination?
- Query basic data, family and individual medical history
- Record complaints
- Detailed physical examination
- If necessary, additional specialist and laboratory tests , ultrasound , etc.
What to bring?
- if any, findings related to previous diseases, final surgical reports
- if any, the names of the medicines you are taking temporarily or regularly