Rheumatology – Margit Medical Center
At our rheumatology clinic, we deal with the complete diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders. It is advisable to have a specialist's examination of the background of sudden drooping or long-lasting dull back, waist, or limb pain, as these problems are often caused by spinal problems, cartilage wear, and joint inflammation.
These types of pain and rheumatological complaints can occur not only in the elderly, but at any stage of life, and it is recommended to treat them as soon as possible to avoid long-term, serious complications.
Excessive spinal strain, suboptimal posture, nerves pinched by a sudden movement, or even wear and tear or inflammation from sports can greatly affect your quality of life by restricting or making movement extremely painful.
What problems belong to a rheumatologist?
- Pain when moving or difficult movement
- Neck, back, spine, waist, hip or limb pain
- Swelling, pain in the knee, ankle, shoulder, elbow area
- Other joint and muscle pain, inflammation, numbness
- Injuries from sports accidents (muscle tears, ankle sprains, etc.)
- Osteoporosis Test
- Rheumatological examination is recommended for people with a sedentary / sedentary lifestyle. overweight or incorrect for other reasons
- posture; smoking, excessive alcohol consumption; in case of accidental injury or post-operative recovery.
What happens during the consultation, examination?
What to bring?
- if you have laboratory findings and documentation
- if your complaints are related to previous injuries, the accompanying final reports and outpatient sheets
- names of medicines taken