Gynecology – Margit Medical Center
In our practice, we deal with the necessary annual screenings, prenatal examinations, counseling, care for pregnant women, and the complete treatment of female genital diseases. We also treat the unpleasant symptoms of menopause and provide contraceptive counseling.
Many women's complaints, irregular or painful menstruation, infertility problems, etc. can often be due to endocrinological, hormonal aspects. Our experienced specialist gynecologists and endocrinologists provide complex examinations and explore the background of complaints with laboratory and on-site imaging diagnostics to develop the appropriate treatment.
No matter how small a woman's complaint or discomfort may seem, we recommend that you request an appointment as soon as possible, as untreated infections and illnesses can cause very serious complications in the long run. If you have no complaints, it is screening once a year or before family planning.
What problems belong to a gynecologist?
- Irregular, painful menstruation
- infection, warts, blisters, swelling, genital wounds
- Itchy, burning sensation in the genitals
- Breast pain, lumps, discharge
- Flow change, spotting bleeding
- Painful sexual intercourse
- vaginal dryness
- Skin problems, increased hair growth
- menopausal symptoms
What happens during the consultation, investigation?
What to bring?
- if any, previous results, surgical documentation
- contraceptive methods, data on pregnancies, births
- the names of the medicines you have taken